Friday, March 30, 2007

Sandra Lee to the Rescue


I finally broke down and bought a cookbook. After looking through her recipes one more time, I decided I could adjust them and make them low fat. Instead of using oil, I could use Pam. If I used ground beef, I could use the 93/7 lean ground beef. There's always a way to adjust recipes,but you have to know how.

I had already planned to have barbeque chicken,potato salad, and baked beans. Looking through her cookbook while still in the store, I saw where she had a baked bean recipe. All she does is adds a little bit of this and a little bit of that to a can of baked beans. I tried it, and oh my...they were just as good as my husbands! That's saying a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin