Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gee. It's been a while since I have written

Wow. Time flies by. March seemed like it took forever, and April is flying by.

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. It's been busy around here. I have been helping my daughter with the grandbabies. She is having to live in a hotel while her bathroom is being remodeled. Four children under the age of 5 in a small hotel room just doesn't sound like fun to me. So, the oldest one, Alexis, is staying with me.

I am teaching a class for my quilt guild on Thursday, so I have been getting that together, too. Teaching classes takes more work than a lot of people realize. I am teaching a Halloween quilt that can be seen at my flickr place.

Today some friends and I held a mini-quilt show at one of the nursing homes. It's always fun to visit with the residents and their families.

So, I've been busy, but I promise to post some things, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin