Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spring Quilt Market and the Spring Bloggers Quilt Festival


It seems as though everyone has gone to Minneapolis, MN for the 2010 Quilt Market. I wish I could be there, too, but I don't have a quilt shop, I'm not a designer, but I do love to shop! It will be exciting to see the new fabrics, patterns, and gadgets that will be in our local quilt shops or our favorite online quilt shops, soon!

Just so I can make sure I don't miss out on too much, I'll be tuning into KMKM's Quilt Market Reports with Pam Kitty Morning and Happy Zombie, as the weather girl.



I'm sure Miss Happy Z will see clear skies with lots and lots of sunshine as she debuts her first fabric line. Check out her blog, too! There's free patterns and more!


And to add more fun, Amy is hosting Spring Bloggers Quilt Festival. It's a virtual quilt show that starts tomorrow.  If you have a quilt you would like to enter, it's not too late.   I have my post written and ready to go, so be sure to come back to see what I entered.


Amanda

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really exciting. I'm sure everyone had a great time. I hope you are having a wonderful week full of artful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin