Sunday, May 4, 2014

Birds In the Air Continued


Happy Sunday!

I'm still working on my Bird's in the Air blocks for my Celtic Solstice quilt that is a Bonnie Hunter mystery.  (You can click on the Celtic Solstice button on my sidebar to find the instructions.  They are free now until June 2014.) Although it's more fun to sit at the sewing machine and sew, I spent time on Saturday getting the little parts ready for chain piecing. 



I can leave these by my sewing machine and, as I'm going about my day, I can sit for a few minutes and sew.  My little seedlings that I started from seeds are calling my name to be replanted to something larger. 



Today I will sew a little, plant a little, (clean house a little).  This is my first time to have a greenhouse.  I bought it at Big Lots on sale at the end of the season last year.  There are tomatoes, sunflowers, zinnias, zucchini, and eggplants.  They are looking great! 

Happy Quilting! 

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin