Thursday, November 27, 2014

It's a Grand Illusion Mystery!

It's time for Bonnie Hunter's annual winter mystery quilt.  This year's quilt is called Grand Illusion.  

Tomorrow (Friday, November 28) she will start revealing clues, and I can't wait! 

Last month she gave us color ideas so that we could start selecting fabrics from our stash.  She told us which Valspar paint cards to get from Lowe's.  Shortly afterwards, my Quilt Guild took a bus trip to several quilt shops in Western Kentucky.  



Here are my friends and I, with our paint cards in hand, choosing fabrics.  Both of them fell in love with the yellow I chose, so they were waiting to have some cut for themselves, too!

You, too, can join in on the mystery quilt.  It's free, and anybody and join in on the fun.  You can find more about the mystery here.  

Happy Quilting!  

Amanda 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin