Monday, March 26, 2007

Carrots anyone?


I did manage to get some quilting done this weekend. I was making myself a carrot, and decided to make one for my daughter. I think it is so fun to have a daughter with her own home. When I make something for me, I usually make the same thing for her.

The carrot was a "quilt as you go" technique that makes it really quick and fun to make. I like quick projects because they let you have "instant gratification". The quilts I make usually take a long time, so it is fun to have something you can make in an afternoon.

As you can see, I learned how to add photos! Yippie!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea Amanda !!! There's the carrot !!VERY CUTE !! So now you're one up on me -- you can do photos AND links on your blog !! I'm heading out for a walk before it rains, but when I get back (and after dinner is out of the way, and Evan's math homework, I'm gonna try and fiddle around with the link thing.)

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin