Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm addicted

I'm addicted to blogging. Oh my...there is so much out there! I never realized! I go to one blog, and she suggests looking at someone else's blog, and there I go! It's an exciting, fun, inspiring, cycle.

Most of what I have been looking into are women who love to do what I do: sew, quilt, create, decorate, and clean. I don't really LOVE to clean, but I sure do love a clean house, so therefore I love to clean.

Now if I only loved to cook.... I would love to love to cook. I watch the Food Network hoping that some of it will seep into my subconcious and while I am sleeping it will all click and all of the sudden I am a great cook! It hasn't happened, yet. This past week was Chefography week. I was so inspired by Sandra Lee's life story. The semi-homemade philosophy she created really makes more sense to me now. So, I went to Books a Million this weekend and found several of her cookbooks. I didn't know she had so many. I couldn't decide between her cooking light cookbook or one of the other cookbooks where she doesn't cook light at all. The cooking light sounded boring, and the others would make me fatter, so I didn't get a cookbook.

I can cook, but it's the same ol stuff. I guess I could add a few things to my basic list of dinners that we have and go from there. Then I wouldn't have to wonder what we're going to have for dinner. The whole problem could be solved if we could live on chocolate chip cookies and Italian Cream Cake. Only in a perfect world.

1 comment:

  1. HI Amanda !

    I know what you mean about being addicted to the blogging thing !! Before you know it, 3 hours have gone by ... YIKES !! (but it is fun!).

    You crack me up with your cooking philosophy !! -- it doesn't say a whole lot for my cooking abilities, I guess, since I know exactly where you're coming from!

    OH -- thanks for visiting my blog again. Glad you like my goofy ribbon flower projects ! and thanks for your nice comments about my dad -- he's really doing great with his new knee.

    Take care -- "chat " with you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin