Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Finish Something!!

Unfinished PrOjects (UFO's), Works in Progress (WIP), or whatever you like to call those projects that you start but haven't finished: I have a ton of them. How about you?

I have projects that will take a few hours to finish to projects that will take a day or two. I even have some projects that all they need is the binding!

Sometimes I need a push to finish something and Mary Ann did just that!




This is Pumpkin Diva's, designed by Linderella. She designs for McCall's quilting, and I just love everything she does. This one I started last year. All I had to do was quilt it, embellish it, and hang it on the wall!





This is another Linderella design, but it was in McCall's Quick Quilts. I made two: one for my daughter and one for me. I finshed my daughter's last year, and I finished this one for me!



This one I had all the way finshed (quilted and binding put on) but I still had to stitch "Trick or Treat". This is a design by Pat Sloan that she had in Quick Quilts one year.

Thanks for the "push", Mary Ann. I got some things finished and my house decorated for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. WOW !!! Amanda -- look at you go !!! I need to put my money where my mouth is !!! I seem to talk a big game -- and not get finished as much as I intend to!!!YIKES !!! You really showed me up (good for you!!!) I better get moving on my "Finish what you have" projects before they disintegrate! (especially now that you're WAY ahead of me!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin