Friday, March 14, 2008

Sidetracked and Dreaming

Okay. I'm supposed to be sewing for the "National Quilt Day Sew Along" that Pat Sloan is hosting this weekend, and what do I do? I get online to check a blog or two and I found this! I am sidetracked by nature, and blogging doesn't help!

I'm a Mazda RX-8!



You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.



That's me, and in my favorite color! Now that would be fun to get sidetracked in; just think of all the places I would go! I'm sure it would look adorable parked in front of my favorite quilt shop, the off to Starbucks to get my favorite drink.

It's so much fun to dream.

Have fun!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oh thanks Amanda .... more distractions !!!!I'm also supposed to be sewing right now for Pat's Quilt Retreat .....but instead I'm piddling around ... as usual !!!!

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin