Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Charming Girls Quilt Club for October



It's time again to post what I hope to finish this month for the Charming Girls Quilt Club, a group of bloggers that are trying to finish some UFO's. Every month we post what we think we will get finished. If we finish everything by the end of the month, Kelly enters our names in for us fabulous prizes! I haven't won anything, yet. In fact I didn't finish anything in September, but I'm hoping to do better in October.

Here's what I hope to get finished in October.

1. My blocks for the Red and Aqua Disappearing 9-patch swap. (This probably doesn't qualify as a UFO, but it is something I need to get finished and mailed off this month).



2. The binding on my Fall Harvest quilt. I don't want to show you pictures of it because it will be displayed during the Bloggers Quilt Festival.



3. The October button-up wallhanging that I wanted to get finished in September.

I finished Happy Hour in August. Terry (bff with a long arm) quilted it and it's gorgeous!

5. Quilting and binding on Halloween quilts for the grand kids. I would show photos, but they are at Terry's.

Edited: I was scrolling down and forgot about my September Schnibbles project! And I have to finish my October Schnibbles project!

Whew! That's a lot to finish in October, but I think I can do it!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck!! I hope that October holds more hours than September did, for all of our sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are intersting projects. Can't wait to see them all done.
    Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin