Thursday, October 8, 2009

To Market, To Market


Heck! What am I thinking? I'm not going to quilt market! Instead I'll be having fun at Monica's slumber party, under our quilt tents, while we watch for the quilt market reports from Pam.

You can watch them, too. All you have to do is click on the KPKM radio on the bottom of my blog (don't ask me how my sidebar slid to the bottom of my blog. It's bad enough to be sagging in real life much less sagging in blogland!) Anyway, click on the little radio and it will take you to Pam's blog where you'll see a Mr. Linky box. This is where the Quilt Market Goers (QMG) are linking their posts about quilt market.

Here's the best part, though. Monica has invited us Non Market Goers (NMG) (you and me) to her slumber party. We're supposed to bring our jammies, our pillows, and a quilt for the big quilt tent that will be set up in her living room. Oh, and food, too! How could I forget the food? I think I'll take my Chicken Ranch Pizza.

I'm packed and ready to go! I've got my jammies and my slippers.


I just love that pink leopard print.

Here's my pillow and my quilt.

This is the quilt I take with me to quilting retreats. It's a Turning Twenty using 20 different sewing themed fabrics.

And here is my Chicken Ranch Pizza!


Mmmm. It's so good. Here's the recipe:

1 Pillsbury Pizza Dough (Don't get the cheap brand. They don't spread out as well.)
Ranch Dressing (in the bottle)
Chopped Cooked chicken that has been cooked with salt, pepper, and garlic.
Bacon that has been cooked and crumbled.
1 Bag of Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
Green onions (optional)
Non-Stick Cooking Spray

Spray your pizza pan with the non-stick cooking spray. Open the can of pizza dough and spread it out onto your pizza pan. Spread Ranch Dressing over the top of the pizza dough. Top this with the cooked chicken, crumbled bacon, and mozzerella cheese. Add green onions to the top.

Bake at 350 degrees until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is melted.

Okay, so I think I've got everything for the party. I can't wait! I also have to leave a NMG link in Pam's Mr. Linky box. Other NMG will be linking, too, sharing their recipes as well!

Amy's Bloggers Quilt Festival is starting tomorrow, too! I sewed on the border to my quilt and it's ready to show!

Whew!!! I hope I'm not the first one to fall asleep at the slumber party! I don't need my bra frozen!

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I love that you have a pic of your jammies and slippers! It makes me feel like we're really doing this!

    I'm so going to make your pizza (ie, pass your recipe to my 18 y/o for him to make). I never ever thought of using Ranch dressing as the sauce. I love "white" pizzas and want to try this. Sound so yum! xoxom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post...what a fun idea...and your recipe sounds yummy! Think I'm going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I love it! I was supposed to be at market and had a major mishap so I am going to be posting my meal(s) and snacks, my jammies, and my projects!
    Thanks so much!
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin