Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Night Sew-In



I went to visit Kim at her blog today (3:12 am, to be exact) to see what big quilting adventure she has been up to lately, and she mentioned the Friday Night Sew-In!  It has been a while since I have participated, however, it is the perfect motivator for me to straighten up my sewing room  bind 3 quilts that I plan to give as Christmas presents next week.  Yes, I know next week is Thanksgiving (it doesn't seem like it, does it?) , but I want them to enjoy their quilts during the Christmas season.  I can't tell you who they are for until next week.  I think they read my blog.  I'm not sure, but I do want to keep it a surprise.

You know the saying "The more the merrier", so go sign up and link your blog to the Friday Night Sew-In.  It's more fun to sew when you're sewing with friends.  I will bring the chocolate chip cookies.  Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do love chocolate chippers...thanks for bringing them. How thoughtful to give your quilt gifts as an early Christmas present. I know the recipents will be surprised and pleased.

    Hope you will have a chance to stop by CollectInTexas Gal to see what I pieced for FNSI on my Featherweight.

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin