Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cute Quilt Tutorial



Last week I came home from exercsing, and the grocery store. I walked passed my front flower bed by the sidewalk leading to my front door. I looked down and this is what I saw: a mother dove nesting with her two babies. I ran inside, grabbed my camera, and they posed so pretty.

I am feeling much better today. I will open the blinds and let my neighbors know that I am alive! They probably think that I have been on some super sewing frenzy since they haven't seen me since Tuesday. I only wish.

I showed my color challenge fabrics to my friends over at Pat Sloan's yahoo group. They loved them. Betty suggested that I choose other fabric lines to mix in with my Chez Moi because it makes a quilt sing. I agree. I would like to find some stripes or polka dots to mix in, and maybe some backgrounds. Call me crazy, but this is what makes quilting fun to me. It's the thrill of the hunt!

One of the girls (I don't know her name; there are so many new people!!!)showed us this darling quilt tutorial that I thought you all would like to see, too. Margi, my friend in Pat's group, suggested that my Chez Moi would look pretty like this.

I think so, too! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin