Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Just Checking In

Ugghh!! I feel red in the face because I haven't written since the 30th of April!

Well, as my blog says, I am a busy little quilter and more. Quilting isn't what I have been doing, though.

I have been working on buying a home for my daughter and the grandbabies. It's been exciting. I have learned a lot about real estate, banks, lawyers, percentage rates, and much more. That part of it has been work.

The fun part of it is that, not only do I love to quilt, I also love to decorate. My best friend, Terry, is like that, too. We have been thrifting for furniture, pictures, fabric, and little do dads to decorate with. This house is going to be decorated with such pizzaz and it won't cost that much.

Well, I know this is a teaser. I know you all love pictures. I don't have any, yet.

I did, however, want to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but I have been a busy little quilter, real estate extrodinnare, financial wizzard, and thrifty decorator.

By the way...my daughter has given us full control of decorating. She works full time and doesn't have time to do all of the extras. We just keep reminding ourselves that she is 22; not 43 or 47.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin