Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday, Monday

I didn't know what to name this post, but it's Monday.

It's going to be a busy week this week, but it should be fun. Today I am going to the hairdresser cleaning my sewing room, doing laundry, cleaning house for hopefully a new "do". Tomorrow I am coordinating a Christmas party for my daughter's home room class. Wednesday I am baking an Italian Cream Cake and my corn pudding for my sewing groups "Christmas Fat Quarter Exchange" Christmas party on Thursday. I'm also getting ready for a little Christmas party with my kids and grandkids on Sunday. We'll be baking cookies, eating, maybe doing a craft. Who knows! It all depends on if everyone (the grandkids; ok. me, too!) has had a nap!

I blogged about the groups "Christmas Fat Quarter Exchange" party here. I love cookie exchanges, but this is even better. Instead of making your hips get bigger, your Christmas stash gets larger!

This year we are going to Terry's house. Ahhh. That sounds so good; going to someone elses house for a party. In the past, when one of the girls was a host, not only did she clean house for everyone, but she also served all of the food; breakfast and lunch! I suggested that we start bringing food to the hostesses home; she can do whatever she wants. So far, everyone is enjoying this idea.

My dear blogging friend, Nanette, is celebrating her 1 year blog-aversary. She's even having a party over there with lots of giveaways! Congratulations, Nanette and daughters! In case you don't remember, Nanette is the one who desinged and hosted the Christmas Block Exchange. She's always desinging something, and sells her patterns in her Etsy shop. She's one creative lady! She even has a pattern in one of the latest magazines! Congratulations, again! She's not only creative, but she's sweet, too. She always leaves me such nice comments. I look forward to many more years blogging with you Nanette!

Okay, so I better get busy! It's Monday, afterall!

4 comments:

  1. Woke up this morning and looked at my hair and I think I need to get to the hairdresser, too!

    Tonight is one of my quilt guild's party...it will be fun - we exchange a handmade ornament wrapped in a holiday fat quarter.

    The cars quilt is really cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the Kreative Blogger Awared. You can find the details on my blog :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amanda, what a sweet mention for me. Thank you so much. I love to come here and see what you are up to.

    This week wowie - what a schedule! Food and party. That Italian Cream cake sounds interesting. Italian and Cream are great separate but together! oh boy

    Have a nice week and have so much fun in your exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy woman! Found you thru JudyL. Your page is very creative...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin