Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quiltathon Sewing Still Going On



Hi! I decided to take a break for a little while. Steve made a huge pot of chili and some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins with pecans. It was Wade's idea to add the chocolate chips, and Steve thought pecans would be good, too. I couldn't tell what they were, but it sure smelled good up in my sewing room! They tasted great.

I'm still sewing. I was able to finish one the race car quilts that I am making the three grandsons. One is already finished, the second one is done, and I'm hoping to get the third one well on it's way to being finished before I go to bed. I would show you a photo, but the guys are watching a movie and I'm sure neither one of them are interested in shooting a picture of me holding up my quilt. I would sling it over the fence, but it's too dark and too cold. :)

I better get back up to the messy sewing room. I'll be glad to get these done!

Amanda

**Edited
The guys finished watching the movie just as I was ending my post. Wade shot it's picture, so, instead of making a new post, I posted it here. The pattern is "Just Can't Cut It" by All Washed Up. It's great for using large prints that you don't want to cut up into smaller pieces. All together you need 1 focus print and 4 coordinates. It's easy to put together, and makes a beautiful, fast, fun quilt in sizes from bunk/youth to king.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that quilt will be very popular and well-loved!

    ReplyDelete

My busy little quilting friends said...




Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin